2.22.2010

Tastemakers >> Jenna Lyons

Since I've mentioned her twice now, I figured I'd just go ahead and post her apartment here for those who haven't seen it yet.  It's one of those that has made its rounds on the blog world, but just in case you haven't seen it...

 

For the unitiated, Jenna Lyons is the Creative Director for J. Crew and is largely responsible for the major increase in style and quality that J. Crew has witnessed in the past few years that has taken it from the J. Crew of my childhood, which I remember being full of only ill-fitting lumpy khaki pants, to the reliably current-but-classic brand seen often on Michelle O.

  


  


  


  


  

The bedroom, which was sometimes photographed with plain white linens.  I personally prefer the shot of red!

  


  


 


 


  



More on Jenna Lyons' career here.


Photos from the now-defunct Domino website and Living Etc. shots via Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails