2.18.2010

Alexa Chung for Madewell

 

Alexa Chung, at 26, is taking OVER the fashion world. 

 


 

 

Shortly after finishing this collaboration with Madewell, she signed on to do a collaboration with highly-respected British label Mulberry. #baller

Ok, I feel like I'm breaking my own rule since I just posted Spring/Summer looks and complained about how F/W looks are showing right now, when we all can't wait for spring and can't even begin to think about NEXT fall and winter, but I couldn't resist posting this one.  Alexa Chung is having a moment, and if I saved this for next summer, when we're all dying for fall again, the moment might be over.

But afer this one, I'm back on the wagon.  I really do think, if you're a normal person and not in the fashion industry, that psychologically we should all be looking at spring and summer looks right now.  It messes with my head to think about what I'll be wearing winter a year from now.

Alexa Chung for Madewell F/W'10 show via Refinery29

File Under: People Who Make You Feel Unaccomplished,
along with THE Zach (post below), >25 Olympians, and Taylor Swift.  Don't worry Amanda, I'm perfectly happy with my life, but seriously, they make me wonder what I've been doing for the past 23 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails