5.03.2010

LustList Overload >> Paris Apartment


This Paris apartment has so many things on my LustList in one place, I'm dying!  Though it's not 100% my style, it's freakish how many of their pieces are things I have either been collecting or am dying to have some day... I'm feeling like I'm design-soul mates with this couple.  

Or at least now I know who my competitors are on ebay when I search for these things!!  



A collection of portraits, chevron-patterned wood floors, a Saarinen tulip table with a marble top...









A Chesterfield sofa, built-in bookshelves...



Old leather chairs, old maps as art (look over the bed)...

Click the jump for the rest of the apartment...





(here's a better shot of the map-- it's an old plan of Paris), salvaged industrial lighting and seating (see welder's stool below, science lab lamp above, heat lamp below)...








... and even old luggage and trunks and wine crates.




I couldn't believe it!  Each picture I got to, I was like, "no way is that a ____ in that photo."  It just kept getting better.  And that's not even mentioning the fireplaces, huge windows, amazing molding, or the fact that it's in Paris... because who doesn't want all those things??


See more photos and the interview with the couple, Gabriel and Olivie Wick, here.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails