3.23.2010

Interiors >> Art Over Bookshelves


Two things I love: bookshelves and art.
bookshelves + art hung over them = fabulous

For some people, this may be a bit much, but for me, it is like a result of this ideal world where you have so many books and so much art that they simply have to overlap because you don't have enough room for all your treasures.



William Waldron -- what a sophisticated bedroom.  I love the look of the architectural print hung over bookshelves.

By Nate Turner.  I also love this room in general (not that I don't love all of these in general, but anyway...)-- love that it is a tiny dining room but packed with character and looks cozy (love bookshelves, and well, art for that matter in dining rooms), love the crispness of the black and white-- the trim on the chairs and table skirt, the frames, etc.  This dining room looks like the kind of dining room you'd definitely use all the time-- for meals but also for working on projects, planning trips, etc.

Not sure who exactly this is by... all I put in the file name is "Donovan"?


And finally, Miles Redd's living room, which I also love for so many reasons, but here, just a small tableau showing one of his many great styling ideas.

At top by Jan Showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails