2.15.2010

Valentine's 2k10: Finally Here

And Augusta was excited about it!!

 




  

We woke up this morning and ate Jelly Beans, applied her heart tattoo, picked out her outfit, and had a dance party ...all before breakfast.


As if that weren't enough to make my Valentine's Day, it was made even more wonderful by a surprise apartment-cleaning and cupcakes from Kyle...

 

... lovely flowers delivered to my door from my sweet sister...





...and a gift from Mom, with this message... does she know my style or what??  The story makes it:

"I found it in the best old-fashioned hardware and all-country-needs supply store I have ever been in on Orcas Island in the San Juan Islands last fall.  It was called Smith Mercantile Store. ... The woman [who owns the store] and her husband live a very simple life on the island raising all their own food and homeschooling their kids. You would have loved the store."

Thank you!!!  xoxo


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails