2.18.2010

Something To Look Forward To 2.18.10


Sophie Theallet

I can't wait for spring and summer and dresses! And I LOVE these ravishing dresses from Sophie Theallet's S/S'10 show.

I think it's utterly confusing how the fashion world works-- that it is currently Fashion Week for F/W of this year, and that these images above are now "old" since they are from the last fashion week, even though they are for weather we haven't even gotten to yet.

But I personally like looking at spring and summer images when spring and summer are approaching, so I've been saving these images for a while, and I just couldn't wait any longer to post them.

You may remember Sophie Theallet's name, as she won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund in '09, and Michelle Obama has also sported her looks. 

via Pomegranita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails