6.28.2010

Girl Crush >> Emmanuelle Alt >> Who knew she had an absurdly cute daughter??


I posted this pic above of Emmanuelle Alt a while ago, and ever since I've noticed that in every single picture I see of her, she looks unbearably cool.  This really isn't any surprise given that she's head of Vogue Paris, but I like that she isn't super-trendy or all dressed up all the time.  Usually just a tshirt or sweater with jeans and a great jacket... just casual, a little rough/tough around the edges, but still very chic, with an effortlessness about the whole thing. 


Anyway, then I saw these pics of her daughter, and I almost died.


I want one just like her.

 Cuffed jeans, trench, striped tee, and flats?  Seriously?  Does Emmanuelle dress her or is that just genetically inherited style right there?  Either way, I don't care, I want to steal her.  She couldn't get ANY cuter.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww ADORABLE! Like mother, like daughter I guess.

    http://heavywords-lightlythrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp, the good news is that you look pretty similar to that beautiful, brunette little girl... maybe she will be what yours look like one day after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second chloe´s comment. Like mother like daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails