11.09.2010

Graphic Fix >> Paris vs. New York


La Facade


I love this representation of the idea of "Paris versus New York"-- the reduction of a vast subject down to highly simplistic, single image representations is a great example of effective graphic design.  Communicating a complex subject in a way that makes it seem straightforward.


Le Cafe


La Romantique


Le Directions


Le Pain


 La Realisateur


Le Tennis


L'Obsession


From this blog, by Vahram Muratyan.

PS- Did you get to the end and feel like you have a preference for one over the other?  Even though I love New York, I preferred Paris in almost every single one!  So either the illustrator's bias (which I can't even detect in these images) swayed me, or I'm really a little secret Francophile.  But who doesn't love Paris.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails